Our Adjustable Bed Base comes with a 7-year limited warranty and covers the below:
Year 1: Full coverage parts and labor warranty. The limited warranty covers against defects in the workmanship or materials for a period of up to one (1) year from the date of purchase for newly purchased bed adjustable bases. Bedding Affairs will send replacement parts (at no cost to the purchaser) for any defective adjustable base part to the purchaser, and Bedding Affairs Sdn Bhd will pay all pre-authorized labor and transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement of any parts which Bedding Affairs Sdn Bhd determines to be defective.
Year 2-7: Bedding Affairs Sdn Bhd will offer replacement parts (upon terms and conditions set forth in this paragraph) for any mechanical adjustable base part found to be defective. Electronics, electrical components, drive motors, and massage motors are excluded. Purchaser shall pay 1/7th of the current replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of years the purchaser has owned the adjustable bed base. For a newly purchased adjustable bed base, the purchaser shall pay 1/7th of the replacement cost multiplied by the number of years from the date of manufacture. Bedding Affairs Sdn Bhd shall bear the remainder of the cost of the replacement part.
This limited warranty does not cover or apply:
(1) To any damage caused to the adjustable bed base by the purchaser;
(2) If there has been any unauthorized repair or replacement of the adjustable base or parts;
(3) If the adjustable base has been mishandled whether in transit or by other means, subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any way inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the Owner's Manual, this limited warranty, and any other applicable document published or approved by Bedding Affairs Sdn Bhd;
(4) In relation to damage to mattresses, fabric, cables, electrical cords, or items supplied by dealers (also known as retailers or resellers);
(5) If there have been any unnecessary service calls, including costs for in-home setup calls solely for the purpose of educating the purchaser about the adjustable base and/or for finding an unsatisfactory power connection;